John Berryman wrote:

> I just gotta ask,
> What do you guys "need" these huge expensive trucks for?

My buddy's 2001 F250 club cab has towed horses and forklifts all across the
country, the back seat gets used mainly for storage. It's nice to have a place
in the cab for an ice chest and a couple of suitcases.
I use it for short trips like hauling a wrecked 190D home from Ohio. You can
thank Kevin in Columbus and my friend's F250 for your wife's monowiper.
Klebby has a salvage business.
I can't speak for the rest, but when my friend takes a big load of horses
or a 9000lb forklift somewhere, he's exceeding the truck's 20k GCWR. Wouldn't
want to do it with a smaller truck, but I agree, the same truck with a regular
cab would give more performance and better turning radius with less cost and
less comfort.

Mitch.