From: Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 23:16:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Powerstroke?

the 6.5 is a good engine. Its only real weakness is the IP and electronic controller, neither of which is real expensive to replace.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

The 6.5 is anything but light duty. After all these years of being the engine

of choice for a H1 Hummer it can take a beating and still keep going. Even with a 7.62mm AK round in the engine block

Harry
69 280 SEL 120,000 Miles
72 350SL   108,000 Miles
2004 VW Passat 4 Motion