John Berryman wrote:
>       It just baffles me how many people shell-out the big bucks and
> launch their boat 3 times a year and then just drive it to work every
> day. Same folks are pissin' and moanin' about fuel prices. Makes no
> cents to me.

In rural areas I've lived in, where parking ordinances weren't a
problem, it was pretty common for people to have a rusty old truck for
snow plowing and the occasional hauling or boat launching job.  If it
was a *really* rural area the truck might not even have a license plate
that had been valid in the last decade. ;)