fuel/gas prices aren't high enough yet. Every day I see someone in a parking lot with their 6,000+ lb suv/pickup idling while they go inside for 5, 10 mins or so. Then there's also the people who sit in the parking lot at work during their lunch hour with the engine running. Sheesh, when will people learn?