19F here which is very unusual. My heating systems are struggling and aren’t
really keeping up so it is chilly in the manse. It was a two dog night because
I only have two dogs.

Hahaha I just remembered too that 4yr ago today I woke up in the hospital after
having my broken leg fixed the evening before. A casualty of Ultimate but that
aspect of dumbassery has been relegated to the past.

Y’all stay warm and enjoy the holiday weekend, Christmas, Festivus, Kwaanzaa,
Hanukkah, Solstice, Saturnalia, or whatever you celebrate. I don’t think I’m
going to be working on any cars today but will be studying more how to get this
M137 cam position sensor replaced later in the week when it warms up again.

—FT

Sent from my iPad