Sorry. Shoveling sunshine at the southern manse with a low of 29F. A quick run
to Wally World early this morning revealed throngs of former Northerners with
thinned blood dressed like they were at one of the poles. Parkas, gloves, you
name it. I always chuckle when I see this. If the temps drop below about 40F
everyone here thinks they’re going to die from the cold, or so it seems.

It will be warmer at the western manse today than in Florida, or so it appears.
Mid-50s in Flagstaff through the middle of next week, typical winter weather.
Guess we chose poorly for our holiday gathering location.

No injuries, thankfully, but Mrs. Dan is not feeling well this morning from
some stomach bug. I had some discomfort earlier in the week, it might be what I
had. So now I’m designated head of festivities, which means everyone comes in,
makes their own libations and rummages through the fridge for snacks until the
beef tenderloin roast is served this evening. If you are hungry or thirsty it’s
your own fault.

No car plans at present, but I did notice that I really need to wash the ML550.
And the E320. Black cars really show the dirt.

-D