140-150hp depending on which one exactly but about 230lbft of torque. It's the
torque that makes it fun.

A stage 2 tune on that engine takes you to 160hp and nearly 300lbft with no
hardware modifications. Stage 3 needs a new turbo but is 190/325...

-Curt

On Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 02:14:33 PM EST, Allan Streib via Mercedes