We had a 64 like that and having learned to drive on that, I don't believe it either.

MG

OK Don via Mercedes wrote:
My Mom's Microbus, 18(?) window had the 1200cc 36HP engine. She hated it
because it was too slow. She said it was too slow to drive on the highway.
We later found out that the speedo was reading 10MPH too low. When she
thought it would only go 60, it was actually 70. She never did believe that
---

On Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 1:14 PM Allan Streib via Mercedes <