It’s a “Launch” device, an Android based handheld scanner. Floyd caught a big
sale on them a while back and we both snagged one. Both of us had our first one
die on us, or become unreliable. Mine acted like it was dead, I believe his did
the same. I requested a replacement, Floyd cashed out.

They’re actually quite good when they work. They do everything the DAS system
does as well as generate reports of the tests that you can email the result
from.

I’m still on the fence, as I’m waiting for my second one to puke, but maybe it
won’t.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09XWVNBB6?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

I wouldn’t pay $180 for one, although I see they’re offering a $50 off coupon,
making it $129. I think that’s about what we paid.

I won’t mention your burnout suggestion to Mrs. Dan. She make take it literally.

-D