Much easier to use, far less hassle not dealing with power, cables, a laptop,
etc., etc. Makes it super easy to scan a car and look at the codes, you just
plug it in to the OBDII port, turn on the key, it scans the vehicle for it’s
VIN and gives you a choice of running a quick test or going into a specific
ECU. It does all the stuff the SDS does and even better, it records the reports
for you and gives you the ability to email copies to whomever you wish.

When you drill down into the codes it gives you the DTC number and a button
that does a Google search for that number, which is also nice. You can do
actuations and read actual values, too. Much easier to do when doing a driving
test.

It’s literally an SDS system in a handheld device. I ran it against my SDS and
everything came out the same.

-D