I think in the last say 10 years they've drifted toward higher quality stuff.
Their hand tools are better than most hardware store brands including
Craftsman. Actually I'd say HF is head and shoulders above Craftsman at this
point. 1980's Craftsman was better but their stuff now is just junk.

-Curt

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 08:00:34 PM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes