Haha no those things are pretty much crap 💩 I have a set and they’re good to
keep in the bag with the power drivers and drill and will do ok for random work
but not very good for metal.

The drill doctor is just a holder that keeps the bit at the proper angle for
the grinding wheel to touch it up. You could do the same on any other grinder
but this thing is fairly mindless, chuck a bit in it, twist it around a few
times and WALLAH yer dun. The activity goes well with a beer or two if you do a
bunch at once.

--FT
Sent from iFōn