Today I ordered a new air compressor line, intake hose, air filter, brass
fitting, and compressor mounting kit. I debated replacing the compressor since
it's been without filtered air for some unknown period of time, but it pumped
up the car pretty quickly yesterday and seems OK so I think I'll just watch for
signs of trouble for now.