Fairly new to us 2013 Mercedes C300.  Son purchased a couple of months ago.
About 150,000 miles on it.
Not sure why but it will not turn over.  He parked it at the mall and when he
came out it would not fire up.  Steering wheel is in lock position and turned
to the far right and does not unlock when key is turned.  Is the steering lock
supposed to release with key or when the car starts?  The key turns all the way
in the ignition but there is zero response, no clicks or sounds.   The battery
seems to be working as the radio works normally.
Any thoughts about what we might check or trouble shoot before we call the tow
truck?
Thanks, Mike

Michael E. Esh