Who's looking for a Unimog??

Here's one about 50 miles north of Phoenix.....

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/car/176642786.html

Good luck!

Chuck

On Jul 3, 2006, at 5:31 AM, Jim Cathey wrote:

My automatic eBay Unimog search has coughed up an auction for that
$17 Harbor Freight diesel compression tester.  Anyone care to watch
with me what the bidding frenzy will get to?  Winning bidder is also
on the hook for $8 shipping, so if bidding goes to more than about $10
it's caveat emptor time!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/
eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300003754353

What's next, foot-pump air compressors "as used on Jaguars
and Rolls Royces?"  String, "as used in hospitals?"  (No wait,
that one's been done!)

-- Jim