Should also help to flush the heater core.

Randy B

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of LarryT
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 6:08 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Citric acid flush questions

To add one small nugget to Marshalls excellent instructions, turn the heater
control to full hot - and leave it there until finished with the whole
process including refilling with the appropriate coolant mixture.  Failing
to do so can allow a bubble to form that will not be flushed out and irratic
temps will occur.

Good luck with your Citric flush - I plan to try it myself during the next
year or so.

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
Porsche Road Test http://members.rennlist.com/roadtest/
.