To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2006 7:36 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Added remote doorlocks to the S124

Zeitgeist wrote:

I simply can't believe all you middle-aged channel clicking couch potatoes aren't clamoring for more info about how to install remote doorlocks on your
126/201/124 Mercs - S'up up wit dat?

Between you and Jim Cathey, I know what wires to mess with, and that I
can get a 925 Audiovox at Azone. My only question is: Did you have
to do anything to the 925 to tell it the Mercedes needed a longer
duration pulse for the vacuum locks?
I found a unit on the net that I liked for $40 with two keyfobs,
but their instructions demanded you install two spdt relays for
an H-bridge. Probably too much work compared to your unit. BTW,
did yours come with one fob or two?
Mitch.