I've always wondered what all the fuss was about them, I've got to have the key
out to start the car anyway... On my 201 unlocking my door unlocks them all so
whats the big deal?

  -Curt

  Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 18:55:09 -0700
From: Zeitgeist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Added remote doorlocks to the S124
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I simply can't believe all you middle-aged channel clicking couch
potatoes
aren't clamoring for more info about how to install remote doorlocks on
your
126/201/124 Mercs - S'up up wit dat?

From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sat Jul 08 14:09:49 2006
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 07:09:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: Curt Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] High Def,
        was: [Bulk] Re:  [Bulk] Re:  OT 500 PPM low sulphur ..

I might once we get an HD DVD format maybe next year or the year after. I see
where Blu-Ray DVD burners are only $1000 now...

  -Curt