recall, I had a choice of tapping into the hatch, passenger, or drivers door signal. I went with passenger door, and the only bad thing is that if you use the keyless entry to lock it, you will set the alarm off if you manually
unlock from the passenger door. No big deal if you know not to do it.

This is why you do _not_ use either front door wire to do the
installation!  The trunk/hatch wire _also_ arms/disarms the
factory alarm system.  The doors, because they can be unlocked
from the inside, have extra switches to do this.  Go back and
move your goodies to the yellow wire.

-- Jim