Tesla owner friend of mine drives anywhere/everywhere and is always close
to a charging station.  Very cool car, particularly in full self drive.  I
would own one if I could afford it.

I almost purchased a Mercedes B250E but the 87 mile range was too short, so
I purchased a 2015 ML 250 Bluetec instead with a 600 mile range.