Well I work at a university and it's a huge issue obviously because students
will use it to write their papers and their programs and perform other
classwork.

I don't have anything to do with teaching or instruction, so I'm not directly
affected by that. But no, I have not been told or seen any guidelines about
what AI tools I might be or not be permitted to use in my work.