I listened to a podcast that suggested that when asked for a random number AI
will disproportionately answer 7 because humans will disproportionately answer
7.Apparently humans build our own cognitive bias into things. Big surprise...
Curt

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

  On Fri, May 24, 2024 at 5:44 PM, Allan Streib via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   I haven't quite figured out what the
point of AI is. It's "trained" on essentially the content of the web, so it's
trained on mostly garbage. Even if it's able to regurgitate some good
information, what's the advantage of that when you could just consult the
original authoritative sources directly?