I so going to replace the plate since it’s already out. Car only has  150k so
would not seem like it would be toast but anything is possible. I have
transmissions in parts cars but not sure if want to mess with it. If it’s toast
I’m likely to either dump it as a parts/project car or haul it around back for
parts. Was looking to get it ready to either let the kid drive or sell as a
cheap car. It’s not bad overall but has burned clear coat and a decent sized
dent in the drivers front fender from the tree falling on it.

Sent from my iPhone