The '05 Golf ate the miles up yesterday, we did Peterborough, NH to Waterville,
ME in one 200+ mile run. I *think* the speedo reads 5mph slow which might
explain the 45mpg. Some of that is no doubt the around town driving I'd been
doing though.
My bladder limited us to Houlton for our next top, only 170 miles,
disappointing ;) Most of that was at 85mph indicated.
7 hours flat from Peterborough  to Caribou, Google says 430 miles, they say
6:30 but I think that'd be a tough number to hit...

I got diesel for $3.79 in Waterville. Didn't really need it but it was the
cheapest I'd seen to that point. On the way back I'll stop in Clinton, it was
$3.75 when I cruised through.

-Curt

On Saturday, June 8, 2024 at 10:35:40 PM EDT, Craig via Mercedes