That's what gave me the idea that the speedo is off, then yesterday driving RT
1 other cars normally max out at 60mph but most of the time the cars I was
following were doing 65 indicated in my car.

It occurs to me I should have paid more attention to the mile markers on the
highway. If the mileage is reading high it should show up in the car thinking
its traveled farther than it actually has. Probably wouldn't show up over 1
mile but should over 10 or 100...

-Curt

On Monday, June 10, 2024 at 11:23:23 AM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes