On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:46:55 -0400 Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I got some mouse candy bars from Menard's last winter. A bar in the
> trunk, a bar under the hood near the fusebox, and a bar in the driver's
> footwell does wonders, and they don't just carry it off and hide it like
> they do with the blue D-Con pellets. I forget the brand, but a brick had
> about eight bars in it, maybe 1x3" each, too heavy for a mouse to move,
> so they have to eat it on the spot.

I have considered poison, our house had it when we moved in. But having a
dog who is very important to us makes it unwise to use such.

I went to http://www.bugspray.com/ and bought some MOUSE MASTER LIVE TRAPs
http://www.bugspray.com/catalog/products/page353.html and some TRAPPERS
CHOICE PECAN SURPRISE bait
http://www.bugspray.com/catalog/products/page64b.html. I also got some