To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 6:54 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Dr. Z & Daimler-Chrysler commercials

I know they call him Dr. Z, but isn't that really Marshall in those tv
commercials?  Wonder how much they had to pay him to shave the beard?

Nice moustache, though -- sort of reminds me of my lip when I'm not sporting
the goatee!

D.

--
Proudly marching to the beat of a different kettle of fish.

BIODIESEL -- no oil war required.

1977 240D
1983 VW Quantum turbo diesel 5-speed
1972 Honda CB-500K motorcycle