On Aug 11, 2006, at 11:58 AM, andrew strasfogel wrote:

Hey Mat, is the 5 speed a ZF transmission or...?

No, it is the getrag box. If it were a ZF, I would not be selling it and installing it in the w113.

Also, I'm puzzled - what good is the fanfare horn is they are missiing??

Not many w108s came from the factory with that option. It is easier to find the replacement horns than it is to find a car that came from the factory equiped with such. The 280se is wired for the fanfares, but someone removed the high tone horns prior to my purchasing the car. If all you care about is finding the horns themselves, then it does you no good, but for a fellow who is seeking to restore an very unusual w108, it is nice to have them installed from the factory.