Chuck Landenberger wrote:

> Hey Mitch.......
>
> Was exciting, but it's from '93.......  I couldn't find anything but
> writeups about more recent DTM series/races...

Yeah, that was a '93 season highlight film. I was surprised to see that
the Evo II wing was either obsolete or (more likely) outlawed by '93.
I was also surprised to see all the curb jumping and sparks flying, but then
I remembered that some F1 drivers (Aryton Senna) used to do the same with
much more fragile cars costing millions of dollars.

Here's a lap filmed last year with an ex-DTM car.  I love it
for the soundtrack.
http://videos.247drifting.com/video/737597e8-8869-40e8-8517-981300556061.htm