So the first thing I attacked was the mirror switch by the shifter. I hooked up
my test light just as suggested and it lit. So not the mirror switch, also not
the heated washer nozzles.
About this time my wife got home. To show her the excitement I put a brand new
just out of the package fuse in and... It didn't blow.
I reconnected the heated washers, it still didn't blow. I reconnected the
mirror switch, it still didn't blow. I spent some time cleaning up tools in the
garage in case it was trying to wait me out. I did some troubleshooting on the
rear windows that've never worked (power at the switch, must be in the doors I
guess) it didn't blow...

SO my conclusion is that I must have had an aged fuse which I replaced with
another aged (and disreputable looking) fuse. While I was there I replaced all
the fuses...

-Curt

starting at 1ยข/min.