Curt Raymond wrote:
> You knew this was coming...
> Jumped in the car this morning, gauges all worked fine. Didn't pay any
> attention for about 5 miles and no gauges...
> Dang. When I left the car last night there was no sign of that fuse burning,
> cool to the touch and all.

You have an intermittent short.  Bummer.  First thing I'd do is hook the
test light up again and start wiggling the wiring harness.  If you can
make the light flicker, you're in the neighborhood.

I just got done troubleshooting a running problem on my VW that turned
out to be an intermittent short in the oxygen sensor harness.  *That*
really caused me some head-scratching.