From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Zeitgeist
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 10:39 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] OT: 15 volt 22 microfarad tantalum capacitor.

I need to locate a 15 volt 22 microfarad tantalum capacitor, w/Part #. 15 TA
22.  Radio shack doesn't seem to carry these, so I'd like to find a good
online electronic components retailer.   I intend to solder this unit into
the airflow meter on my van, to clear up some erratic running conditions.

Which online retailers do you folks use?

TIA

Casey
Olympia, WA
Biodiesel: "I drive in a persistent vegetative state"
'87 300TD intercooler #22 (218k)
'84 300D (216k)
Gashuffer:
'89 Vanagon Wolfsburg Edition (187K)