Jim your help and the help of the others has been of high value. I went out today an bought a soder gun. I have three cores. If I mess up I will send one to you. No I have never soldered before. So be checking your mail Jim

I hate to rain on your parade, but if you're soldering for the first
time on this, it probably won't work.  Especially with a gun rather than
a good iron with a fine tip. There are a _lot_ of connections, and they're rather small (though nothing when compared to modern surface-mount.) But
if that's OK with you, it's OK with me!

But if you do send me one, I'd prefer it to be one you haven't tried
yourself first, no offense intended.

If you take enough time, and are careful enough, you _can_ probably get
it to work.  But beware of cooking the components to death, or burning
or lifting the traces off the board with excess heat.

-- Jim