my experience driving through neighborhoods of varying affluence would
lead me to believe that the less affluent neighborhoods typically have
the most problems with poor driving, and probably *need* the enforcement
more. seems there's an correlation between low-level living and
low-level driving.
        besides, if the more affluent person gets a ticket that isn't going to
appear on their record, do you think it's going to have as much impact
on their driving as it would on the minimum wage earner? let them learn
how to play by the rules, and they might have a better chance of getting
themselves out of the 'hood!
        lastly, anyone getting caught "3 or 4" times in the time it takes them
to process these things probably needs to be taken off of the street for
the safety of all!

cheers!