-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of LarryT
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 7:14 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] P/S fluid replacement

Before the good Doctor left us he said the OEM stuff Rusty (and MB)
sells is
preferable for the newer MBs.
He said <<ATF is NOT approved for your car (but I doubt that it would do
any harm). You should use either the Mercedes fluid or the Febi/Bilstein

equivalent that Rusty sells>>