<<Try PCA.com DWS>>

If you can find anything Porsche on that website, I'll kiss your.......

But at PCA.org, I have been checking Panorama's Mart several times weekly.

Not to mention Craigslist for all major cities west of the Rockies.

And: Wheel Enhancement, Euromotors, and Parts Heaven in California. Ernie's
Alloys in Florida. Part Werks in Illinois.

All PCA Regional online publications in all the major metropolitan areas.

It's going to be a private owner where these particular wheels and other rare
parts are unearthed. I got a call from a local guy who had one wheel he had
picked up as a spare for his race car and he wanted $150 for it which was the
bargain of the century. I picked it up in one hour. BTW, I can buy them new for
$1000 each.

RLE