I just don't associate with this kind of group.  why would i want to be in a
club where bob beltz and george murphy try to get the FBI after me because i
don't agree with them?  I am as puzzled why any of you would want to belong
to such a club as you seem to be puzzled why I would not want to be.  I just
don't get involved in this sort of unbalanced stuff.

But I'm basically for liberty.  you want to associate with this sort of
thing, then i'm all for you doing so.  I, however, will not.