-----Original Message-----
From: Hendrik Riessen
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 7:14 PM

You have more chance of being able to change things for the better being
within the club than standing on the outside and complaining about how
things are run. I have issues with the local MB club as well but I do not
whinge about it. I do state my views if people ask but I am not white
anting

the club because it is not excactly what I want it to be.

Hendrik
only a member of the Port Adelaide football club..........go the the Power
in 2007
http://portadelaidefc.com.au/default.asp
although I am considering joining up with the MBCSA to see first hand how
things are........then again I wouldn't want to be a member of a club that
would have me as a member:-)