I've stayed out of this discussion because I don't really know much about it.
All I really can say is I've heard people say both ways, some have used E85
with no issues whatsoever and some have troubles and claim all sorts of
stuff... Just like biodiesel as a matter of fact...
I'm given to understand that here in MA anyway we're all burning E05 anyway
since they've replaced MTBE (finally) with ethanol. I've noticed that since the
switch to ethanol I've not needed any drygas in my pickup which used to require
a pint every fall because of water in the gas...

So anyhow, if I had E85 available I'd give it a shot, maybe half a tank or 1/4
tank at first so reducing the overall mixture to E50 or less.

-Curt

starting at 1ยข/min.
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tue Oct 17 13:33:52 2006