Zoltan Finks wrote:
> In fact, you would think that they would make it impossible to get the
> nozzle into the incorrect vehicle, as Regular (leaded) gas nozzles would not
> fit into Unleaded filler tubes.

I think they did that because, for a time, leaded was cheaper...and
putting in the wrong one would appear to work fine in the short term,
while causing the car to pollute much worse in the long term.

There's nothing really stopping you from putting gasoline in your diesel
car, or diesel in your gasoline car, except common sense.  I don't think
E85 is any different.  Generally there's a big 'E85' sticker and the
pump handle is usually colored yellow.