From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kaleb C. Striplin
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 4:29 PM
To: Mercedes Mailing List
Subject: [MBZ] OT, router

How do I get into my wireless Linksys router?  No, I am not stupid, I
know how to do it, but cant seem to.  See, what happened, is the
internet port on the router went out supposedly so my wireless IP gave
me a d-link router(not wireless) and piggy backed it to my old wireless
router.  So the internet is managed from the dlink, and wireless access
in the house via the linksys.  I can get into the dlink, ie 192.168.0.1.
Cant get into the linksys.  The old address to get into it was
192.168.1.1 I believe but that doenst get it.  The PC that is wired is
hooked directly to the dlink so the only thing hooked to the linksys is
the connection from the other router.  Today I moved the PC connection
to the linksys, still gets internet access that way etc but still will
not get into the router.  Point is, I need to get back into it to secure
the wireless access portion.
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
91 300D 2.5 Turbo, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL,