Then your Ethernet port may in fact be broken, unless other drivers software
are necessary to access the router as someone else has suggested.  Most user
manuals are available online, try to find out if thats the case.  If not,
you may have to use the port forwarding.

Mike

On 10/30/06, Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

yea sort of.  I did hook a computer directly to the linksys and still
could not access it though.