From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kaleb C. Striplin
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 6:38 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT, router

What I ended up doing just now was taking the dlink out of the picture,
hooking up to the linxsys, and hitting the rest button.  I could then go
in and change my wireless settings etc like I want.  Hooked both back
upo again and reboot them.  No internet and cant get into the dlink.
Took the linksys out of the loop, reboot the dlink now I have internet
and can get into the dlink router.  Hooked linksys back up, reboot both,
can get internet hooked to either router.  Assuming wireless portion
will work.  Now cant get into linksys but thats OK since I was able to
change what I needed to change.