Paypal is OK overall. Sometimes you run into situations but I look at it as the cost of doing business. The only problems I have had with paypal is buyers filing disputes over issues that are covered clearly in the auction, and return policy. Even with documentation paypal still gives the buyer their money back. Its strange since all of paypals money comes from sellers, not buyers. So you would think they would favor buyers. When it comes down to a dispute from a buyer, paypal offers the option of refunding the money yourself, and well, thats about it. They should offer sellers to explain the situation but they dont. They should also follow along with posted return policies of the sellers.

OK Don wrote:

I'm not wanting to start another oil thread or anything, but I know
several of you do business on eBay, and I'm looking for the voices of
experience here.
I'm getting ready to try to unload a bunch of old photographic
equipment (umm - good luck!), and since PayPal hasn't been declared
illegal or immoral as I once thought it would, is it reasonable to use
it as a seller?
Any gotcha's to watch out for?

TIA -

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 91 300D 2.5 Turbo, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL,