EXACTLY!

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Freer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 12:24 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - PayPal, good or evil?

You will get a ton of advice but in 4 years, I have never had a
problem with hundreds of transactions.

Most important is to open a separate checking account as a link to
Paypal and you can transfer funds back and forth as needed. So not
link Paypal to your primary account.

Keep the amount in the account small as in Willing to Lose.

I do link my Paypal to a credit card on occasion if I want to mahe a
big purchase but you can switch it on and off with a few clicks,

Wouldn't want to do Ebay anymore if Paypal wasn't onboard.