From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Trampas
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 4:57 PM
To: 'Mercedes Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Project to tickle your brains with..

I have a small circuit board that will convert a crank sensor (inductive
pickup) to a TTL signal. I also have a device that has an LCD for displaying
the data.

The problem with the crank sensor is that as I recall it only triggers once
per revolution, I am not sure what the tachometer is looking for but I can
find out as I have a 300SD.

By the way here are some of the products I have built, www.sterntech.com

Trampas