From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 8:25 AM
Subject: [MBZ] Disc Brakes- Change Pads and Rotors?

Friends, why does MB sell the pads and rotors together- is it a good
thing to do these together?  I was going to have the dealer do brake
pads and he only does them together.  Is this a money robbing exercise
or is there some merit to changing both at the same time?

John Peterson
1991 300D 2.5 84k
Kingston, RI