only other pressing thing on this car is brakes. I think it's got a warped
rotor or two because when the brakes are applied, I can feel pulsation
through the car.

That, though annoying, isn't a safety thing.  You can drive it until
you get it addressed.

As somebody else mentioned, an active ABS can certainly be felt
in the car, but its vibration is much faster than the once-per-rev
throb of a warped rotor, and in fact is not tied particularly to
the road speed (unlike the rotor).   Should be pretty easy for
a sensitive guy like yourself to distinguish, at least with a
tiny bit of experience with one or t'other.

-- Jim