That's great if the plugs are the same ((just slap them in and go)! The only other pressing thing on this car is brakes. I think it's got a warped rotor or two because when the brakes are applied, I can feel pulsation through the car. The pads are doing OK since there's no squeaking or grinding. It needs a few minor things such as a clip or two on the rear headliner panel around the rear dome light, some power seat switch knobs and some vacuum lock items (haven't torn it apart to see what's leaking yet but the pump does work).

Saturday afternoon at around 3:00 will work for me. I do still have your phone numbers as well.

Thanks!

Kevin