To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] W126 seat interchangeability?

That's great if the plugs are the same ((just slap them in and go)!  The
only other pressing thing on this car is brakes. I think it's got a warped
rotor or two because when the brakes are applied, I can feel pulsation
through the car.  The pads are doing OK since there's no squeaking or
grinding.  It needs a few minor things such as a clip or two on the rear
headliner panel around the rear dome light, some power seat switch knobs and some vacuum lock items (haven't torn it apart to see what's leaking yet but
the pump does work).

Saturday afternoon at around 3:00 will work for me.  I do still have your
phone numbers as well.

Thanks!

Kevin